This is the liquid additive used by CC Moore & Co Ltd in the production of our Pacific Tuna Shelf Life Baits and Paste. It is a dark brown liquid compound with a deep, strong shellfish profile and contains high quality marine protein, fermentation liquids and appetite stimulants. It is highly attractive, very soluble and PVA friendly making it ideal for making or boosting Pacific Tuna boilies and other savoury bait products.
Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins with powerful natural appetite stimulants to create a superb year-round big fish bait that fish simply can’t resist.
This is the complete liquid attractor pack that is combined with Pacific Tuna Base Mix to make Pacific Tuna Freezer Baits, Shelf Life Baits or Paste.
Pacific Tuna Liquid Additive Properties:
How to make Pacific Tuna Freezer Baits:
1. Take 1kg Pacific Tuna Base Mix
2. Take 100ml Pacific Tuna Liquid Additive
3. Mix 100ml liquid with 10 medium eggs
4. Add Pacific Tuna Base Mix to form a firm paste
5. Add more egg or base mix if too wet or dry
6. Roll your baits and allow to stand for at least 30 mins
7. Boil your baits (15mm: 90 secs, 18mm: 120 secs)
8. Leave your baits to dry for 12 hours+
9. Freeze your baits and use as required
Shelf life baits can be made by replacing 20% liquid egg with our Liquid Bait Preservative.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.